Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Account Director will work with a set list of Twitch Advertisers in Spain and growing Twitch’s advertising revenue for the region. We are looking for a collaborative, client-focused and creative senior sales executive with experience selling media in the video space to agencies. This strategic seller will grow a territory and exceed sales goals. As the Account Director, you will be a crucial member of a growing sales team that provides outstanding advertising solutions to our clients. You will report into the Director of Sales, Twitch Spain and will partner with the Amazon Advertising team in Spain. You will represent Twitch Advertising's goals as priority in all endeavours and work with the Global Twitch Ad Sales team to ensure coverage, coordination and an excellent client experience for our partners.
As the Account Director, you will work with a list of advertising partners at both clients and agencies to grow Twitch’s presence in the market and increase our revenue. Twitch is a high-growth business and this role must be visible in market and internally to help build momentum for the Twitch brand. You will be a Twitch expert and partner with the Amazon Advertising team to represent Twitch in the marketplace.
- You will be a Twitch ambassador and act as an expert within the space to our clients, agencies, and internal split partners at Amazon Advertising
- Grow ad revenue, and when possible, exceed goals through creative solutions
- Work with existing and potential clients to determine their needs and create a Twitch centric ad sales solution
- You will endeavour to exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
- Prospect for new business and accounts
- You will Manage advertiser pipeline
- Secure strategic level relationships with senior client contacts within the account list
- Work in collaboration with the sales teams to uncover best practices and opportunities
- 7+ years with significant experience selling video as a quota-carrying digital ad salesperson
- Reputable agency and client relationships
- Knowledge of video, gaming and esports industry
- Working knowledge of programmatic ad sales
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell, and communicate with team cross collaboratively
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, organized and able to function independently and in tandem with internal partners.
- Able to deal with rapidly changing priorities and business circumstances
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter, able to open doors for the Twitch brand
- Bachelor's Degree
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.