Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We’re looking for experienced ad ops professionals looking to be a part of a global advertising team with rapidly growing sales goals and expanding responsibilities. You will report to the Ad Operations Manager for EMEA as part of a team of six Campaign Managers. Our responsibilities are divided into two distinct areas: ad revenue and ad technologies.
From a revenue perspective, the objective of Ad Operations is to support Twitch's revenue functions by fulfilling IOs in the exact fashion of which they are sold. This involves scheduling, flighting, prioritising and tracking line items and creative assets for all media in the ad server. We monitor inventory availability and make behind the scenes optimisations throughout campaigns to ensure each campaign fulfils our commitments to agencies and advertisers. Additionally, we maintain and modify the infrastructure of game titles, exclusion labels, and targeting key values.
From a technology perspective, Ad Operations is responsible for understanding the complexities of our proprietary ad server and how it functions within Twitch's ad serving ecosystem affecting teams from sales to biz dev and partnerships. We understand the nuances of each of the major third-party vendors including DCM, Sizmek, and Innovid, and others. We navigate each unique reporting platform and ensure that billable numbers are in line with internal numbers. We're responsible for voicing sales and operational challenges regarding our ad products, both new and old. We're also the first escalation point for ad related bugs before they are reported to Engineering. We're responsible for visual and ad experience QA, ensuring a positive user experience. An additional responsibility is understanding backend reporting metrics to help guide our decisions such as the ad product pipeline, understanding fill rates in emerging markets and partner payouts.
- Manage campaigns from order building to inventory management to trafficking and billing
- Communicate campaign performance with sales and client services, recommending optimisation changes to achieve client expectations
- Troubleshoot campaign and creative issues using debugging tools and working with 3rd party vendors
- Understand ad technologies as it pertains to Twitch and the ad serving ecosystems
- 2+ years in online media
- Proficient in publisher, ad tech or agency ad serving systems such as Ad Manager 360, FreeWheel, and Sizmek
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the Twitch platform and Twitch advertising experience
- Experience with multiple ad servers
- Experience with complex reporting platforms such as Tableau or Mode
- Understanding of SQL
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programmes (e.g., gym memberships)
- Lunch Served Five Times a Week
- Free Snacks and Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.