Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are looking for an accomplished Senior Financial Analyst to join our team as part of Twitch’s Financial Planning & Analysis team. As part of Corp FP&A, this position will work closely with various stakeholders including Finance, Accounting, and Amazon Corp teams to solve complex problems that directly impacts Twitch’s internal and external financial metrics. This position will also support the IBM Cognos TM1 (Planning Analytics) application and have proficiency in planning systems to play a key role designing, implementing, and extending the use of this application at Twitch. The successful candidate will design new processes, enhance existing reports, and build new models that make our financial data more actionable.
The analysis and reports flowing through our platform directly contributes to decision-making by our executive team, CFO, and all levels of finance leadership. If you’re analytical and passionate about building/supporting tools that enhance productivity and improve financial accuracy, come join us!
- Guide primary financial reporting related to operating expenses and develop financial insights to ensure cost management.
- Perform a range of activities that support forecast/plan cycle delivery, including several aspects of financial statement modeling, opex and advertising allocation model validation, and scenario/version retention and analysis
- Partner with multiple teams to create Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)/TM1 models, including understanding and documenting our processes and requirements
- Partner with Amazon Corp FP&A, coordinating TM1 change requests with development teams aimed at delivering new features and process improvements.
- Work with multiple teams to develop solutions that accelerate cycle times, alleviate cumbersome manual processes, and ensure financial results are accurate
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math, Engineering or similarly quantitative majors
- 3+ years in finance/accounting, banking, or consulting experience
- Experience using Finance Systems (e.g. Cognos TM1, Oracle Hyperion or SAP) for analysis
- Experience navigating through vast amounts of data and make relevant management decisions
- Highest standards of accuracy
- Can work across multiple projects without compromising work quality
- Experience with Tableau and SQL
- Experience with Finance Systems implementation (Cognos TM1, Oracle OFA, and/or SAP)
- Previous startup experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.