Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is seeking a Manager of Sales Planning to join our hypergrowth ad sales business in London. This is a unique opportunity to develop, implement and drive revenue maximization strategies across Twitch’s global portfolio. Reporting to the Director of Sales Planning, you will work with other sales leaders to build, sustain and grow the vision for improving the Sales Planning function across our international EMEA offices.
- Hire and lead a team of Sales Planners across multiple regional EMEA offices
- Partner with multiple sales leaders on sales planning needs for reach of their markets
- Provide direction on training and education of Sales Planners
- Collaborate with Sales in assessing Sales Planner performance to ensure that personal and team goals are achieved
- Develop processes and documentation to support changes within our toolset and across our business strategy
- Constantly assess all steps within the RFP process to resolve inefficiencies and redundancy
- Use marketplace experience to inform new and developing go-to-market strategies
- Work with Client Success and Ad Operations leads to build a seamless flow across pre and post-sales functions
- Partner with the marketing & PYM teams to ensure Sales packages meet current marketplace expectations
- Collaborate with Senior Management and Analytics to generate reporting, analysis of trends and support optimization to help grow the business
- 7+ years working in a digital advertising capacity, with a focus on planning, yield, reporting or analytics preferred
- At least 2 years people management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience working within a global sales organisation at a major digital publisher
- Experience working with Salesforce and Tableau
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint, G Suites
- Private Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Maternity & Parental Leave, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.), Lunch Served Four Times a Week, Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.