Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for an Analytics & Insights Partner to join our growing ad sales team in Los Angeles. You will be a strategic advisor and consultant to agencies and clients, providing data-supported insights to power Twitch's advertiser solutions and promote a client learning agenda.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Planning, you will provide advanced analytics managed service to help advertisers achieve their goals and unlock Twitch business opportunities. You will use Twitch’s unique data, along with third-party research, and translate them into high-quality, relevant insights to inform and inspire advertisers to be successful marketers on Twitch. Additionally, you will provide industry analysis to the RVP of Sales to inform sales strategy in key verticals.
- Be a trusted consultant to strategic entertainment advertisers by leveraging third-party research, analyzing data, and translating them to relevant insights and action plans
- Partner with Revenue Analytics team to surface vertical trends and provide regular industry analysis to the RVP of Sales and Twitch vertical sales team
- Analyze past campaign performance metrics and measurement learnings to generate recommendations to improve brands’ marketing performance on Twitch
- Advise Sales Planners on developing media and campaign strategy that maximize the effectiveness of Twitch advertising solutions and support a client learning agenda
- Distill and package multiple research pieces into sales narratives for RFP responses and sales pitches
- Operate as the ‘voice of the customer’ to internal teams in developing and prioritizing the product roadmap
- 3+ years of marketing research or analytics experience within an entertainment company, media agency, consulting firm, brand advertiser, or marketing research company
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business field
- Proficiency in syndicated media research tools (GWI, comScore, Nielsen Digital, etc.)
- Familiarity with marketplace analysis tools such as Ad Intel, Media Radar, Pathmatics, etc.
- Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- An understanding of Twitch and the digital advertising and measurement ecosystem
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.