Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch Advertising is growing as we add new team members and launch new products. We are opening a position to work with product, engineering, and go to market teams to support the operations of launching new ad products. This newly formed team will work between pre and post sales functions to help launch new ad products, collaborate on development of go to market materials, support live campaigns with revenue associated with them, and advise on long term scalable workflows as we fold new ad products into our existing processes. You will collaborate and be comfortable performing in high pressure, and often ambiguous conditions. You’ll use your program and project management skills to achieve multiple new ad product launches per year.
You will excel in a startup culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
- Be the expert for all ad products under management (“new ad products”)
- Provide highest level of service to our customers on pre-sale and post-sale activities for new ad products
- Work to build efficient processes and workflows using existing systems (ex. Salesforce and Asana)
- Implement alpha/beta tests for new ad products and apply insights
- Train other operational teams on new ad products and their processes and workflows
- Revisit existing processes and workflows to make improvements
- Provide detailed customer feedback to the Product team
- Keep other teams apprised of campaign related issues, product, and workflow changes
- Work with the Finance team to establish and improve relevant processes (ex. credit checks, new client approvals, and month end close)
- Demonstrated ability to bridge technical and non-technical teams
- Troubleshoot quickly and resolve issues through the proper escalation process
- 5+ years in digital media experience, in the management of digital advertising campaigns
- Experience with digital media projects
- Experience working with digital advertising customers in a client-facing role
- Work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to contribute on both a strategic and operational level
- Passion for Twitch and gaming overall
- Salesforce and ad server familiarity
- Interest in new forms of media like influencer marketing, social media, and DTC products
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.