Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are looking for a customer service focused Sales Planner with media experience to work to support the growing advertising sales team in London. You will be a crucial member of a growing team to support sales in meeting its goals and providing excellent customer service to clients.
- Build proposals, bringing together all the necessary elements, coordinating all of the elements of the custom or unique pitch components including concept, strategies, and organizing execution
- Produce all pre-sale documents including PowerPoint presentations, proposals and agency templates for distribution
- Work with all the necessary teams internally to ensure that the elements of the plan have been vetted and approved
- Create mock-ups and screen-shots for clear deliverables to client
- Work with other members of the sales team to secure requested offerings and work out win-win solutions if there are requests for competing offerings
- Support pre-sale pipeline management, reporting, and opportunity accuracy in CRM system
- Keep Sales apprised of all important issues, updated and data associated with pre-sales efforts
- Attend local meetings when requested to assist Sales with clients
- Help Sales build solid relationships by planning and occasionally attending industry events
- Keep Sales in the loop on any issues that occur once the campaign is live
- Prepare all wrap-up reports to include delivery reports from operations, screenshots, and context/commentary around general success of campaign and lessons learned
- 3+ years of digital media experience
- Previous sales or agency experience
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Video game industry experience
- Experience working in the media department for a major advertising agency
- Gamer with passion and understanding of Twitch
- Private Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Maternity & Parental Leave, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.), Lunch Served Five Times a Week, Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.