Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. Every part of the work we do is with the goal of making Twitch even more efficient and responsive.
We are growing our sizable infrastructure and are looking for someone that can help help grow the Twitch Network. You will implement and ongoing operations management of the next-generation supply chain for Twitch. You will be involved in the sourcing, procurement, and logistics of server and networking hardware to support Twitch’s industry-leading live video platform. You will work with our Amazon counterparts to advocate Twitch needs in Amazon’s global ecosystem to promote Twitch expansion to new and growing markets.
- Create strategic projects to improve supply chain efficiency and overall cost structure
- Lead supply chain new product introduction efforts within specific goals for product launches, supply chain design, schedule, cost, quality, availability and order cycle time goals.
- Create the supply chain product roadmap planning processes for Twitch infrastructure supply chain.
- Engage with external manufacturing partners and regional data center teams to create and implement product management processes.
- Matrix manage/coordinate team members from across all functions to develop new product plans and sustaining processes. Typical functions to work with include Planning, GSM, Technical PM, SQE, Supply Chain, DFX, Regional DC Teams, Finance, etc.
- Improve complex business analysis to identify opportunities to improve our processes
- Influence internal technical teams to guide multi-system process changes and provide scalable solutions for continued growth
- Create complex demand/supply forecasts (inputs, outputs, rationale, and gaps) with recommendations to senior management
- Develop models for demand/supply forecasts based on segmented supply chain solutions
- Maximize efficiency by identifying key levers that have the greatest impact on operational efficiencies
- Organize procurement schedules with partners to support both all of our projects
- Identify, report, and manage key metrics to track performance and support continuous improvement
- Manage the E2E Procure-to-Pay process for the Global Infrastructure team and work with our teams to improve business systems in support of procurement, inventory, and asset tracking
- Knowledge of supply chain, product lifecycle management, roadmap planning, and product requirement decision-making.
- Proven ability to drive cohesion and collaboration among many different people & functions.
- Experience building in all phases of the product development life cycle, resulting in high-quality hardware products, delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience; Master’s degree in supply chain preferred
- 5+ years of supply chain, inventory management, finance, vendor and project management experience
- 5+ years of experience creating and improving end-to-end global supply chains
- Advanced Excel (can write advanced macros) experience.
- Proficiency in analysis tools including SQL, and statistics software
- Experience with international shipping and customs
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.