Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The mission of the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio (BPS) is to empower brands to authentically engage on Twitch. We're looking for a Brand Partnership Studio Lead for EMEA to join our award-winning commercial studio with the role based in London. Reporting to the Global Head of the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio you will oversee and scale the three main functions of the studio - Creative, Production and Activation ensuring that Twitch continues to bring award-winning, market leading commercial campaigns for its brand partners.
- You will ensure BPS achieves its main goals of driving revenue by supporting sales and sponsorships, controlling costs to protect added value and profitability, driving innovation by promoting transformative ideas and client success by ensuring we deliver against their indicators
- You will inspire, direct and motivate the Creative, Production and Activations teams of highly talented Creative Strategists, Creative Producers, Program Activation Managers and Influencer Relations Managers
- You will scale the studio model by creating business strategies, nurturing existing talent and recruiting top creative talent to position the studio for long-term success
- You will embody the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio vision, mission and cultural development to set the direction for creative approach, innovation and excellence in execution
- You will develop integrated strategies and lead the end to end creative process for high priority and high profile client accounts in EMEA and globally
- You will work across all departments that interact with the Brand Partnership Studio to establish efficient and integrated workflows with a focus on data-driven decisions.
- You will be an escalation point to ensure the Creative, Production and Activation teams are supported correctly and ensure we are optimised to deliver best quality creative service and performance.
- You will have 10 or more years of commercial experience leading a dedicated creative team, pan regionally at an agency, brand or platform.
- You will have a portfolio that showcases: working with creative, production and activation teams in Award-winning campaign concepts; experience across varied media and technologies; Multi-sector campaign experience including gaming, FMCG and Entertainment.
- You will have a track record encouraging environments of collaboration and accountability across cross‑functional departments.
- You will be familiar with the RFP process, analysing briefs, ideating and providing commercially attractive responses.
- You will understand Twitch, the Influencer space, branded content and the digital advertising landscape.
- Passion for Twitch/Gaming/esports
- Private Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Maternity & Parental Leave, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.), Lunch Served Four Times a Week, Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.