Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are building a new paradigm of advertising experiences to help brands engage millennial and Gen-Z audience in Twitch’s live, shared, and interactive consumption experience.
You’ll lead an accomplished team of product managers and be responsible for a portfolio of ad products. Your team will build zero-to-one advertising products that appeal to viewers, deliver value to advertisers, and help creators earn a living by streaming on Twitch. Each of your products will be three-sided marketplaces that deliver value to these three customers. You and your team build delightful consumer experiences that scale and drive decisions that maximize the long-term value. Your portfolio will span advertising and influencer marketing.
- Establish a vision for advertising experiences on Twitch and lead and inspire your direct and cross functional teams to execute on that vision
- Identify opportunities, overcome ambiguities, drive clarity on the problems that need to be solved, and determine the strategy for your product area
- Evaluate marketplace trade-offs (e.g. between viewer experience, creator earnings, advertiser value) and drive decisions that maximize long-term value for all customers.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering leaders across Twitch and Amazon to prioritize and deliver results
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to develop go-to-market strategy and manage launches of new products
- Hire, mentor, and lead a team of PMs
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Manager, 2+ years leading a team of PMs
- Experience building zero-to-one consumer-facing products that touch millions of users
- The ability to lead complex products through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in advertising, gaming, multi-sided-marketplaces, management consulting, or digital media products
- Care a lot about creating products that delight users, diving into the details, finding creative solutions and taking responsibility for your projects
- Own revenue generating products
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.