Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced and passionate Account Director to be a crucial member of our growing global sales team, delivering superb advertising solutions to our clients. Working across multi-market, large-scale campaigns, you will report directly to the International Sales Director in London.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with senior individuals across media agencies and clients. A key challenge will be to educate the market on the importance of Twitch, our platform and our audience.
You will be passionate about advertising, the games industry and the effect that Twitch has had on it in a very short period of time.
- Represent Twitch with exemplary industry knowledge and act as a resource for your clients and agencies
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with clients and agencies across endemic and non endemic market sectors
- Work closely with other teams across the business to identify compelling sales strategies and products across markets
- Use your understanding of programmatic advertising across all markets to create cross market solutions at scale
- Grow your book of business through increased brand count and revenue
- At least 8+ years of experience in online media sales
- Excellent relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
- A history of selling multi-market media campaigns to both agencies and clients.
- Experience selling content led custom campaigns to agencies
- A track record demonstrating the ability to grow a book of business into strategic business partnerships
- A deep understanding of the international online market with a focus on video
- A passion for video games and the Twitch community
- Experience in video market
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.