Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Content Financial Planning and Analysis team leads Twitch’s content acquisition deal modeling and analysis, ensuring accurate reporting, budgeting, and strategic planning. The team analyzes new content investments across individual streamers and esports, and supports the go-to-market execution. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will forecast and report our monthly budget spend and commitments, partner with teams to improve our current processes, uphold financial discipline in our content acquisitions, and increase visibility into Twitch’s content investments using data analysis. You will report to the Senior Director of Content FP&A.
- Report monthly Content budget spend and commitments, and provide variance analysis
- Report all deal-level financial metrics and goals, highlight trends and explain the causes of variances
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual planning cycles by providing clear analyses to internal partners and translating those findings into recommendations that align with Twitch’s monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Use content acquisition financial models to help deal teams understand and assess deal performance and return on investment
- Ensure operational excellence of finance operations by improving and automating monthly reporting, and deal approval processes
- Manage multiple data sources to ensure data integrity for content budget reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math, Economics, or Engineering
- Typically 4+ years in FP&A, finance, or accounting
- Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) modeling, and experience with data analytics
- Familiarity with contract payment terms
- Highest regard for accuracy and completeness
- High degree of comfort with a P&L
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, NetSuite, SAP, and analytics tools
- Previous startup experience
- Experience with deal making or valuation
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.