Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch seeks a candidate to drive innovation and manage the day to day production operations with our premium media partners. The Embedded Producer will manage the success of our partner’s success on Twitch by working directly with the partner’s own team to produce programming for the partner’s Twitch channel. The Embedded Producer will collaborate with various stakeholders both at Twitch and with the partner to execute a slate of content that pushes the boundaries of live multiplayer entertainment, and will align with Twitch on the greenlight approach to ensure that the partner is growing its audience and maximizing their success on Twitch.
- The candidate will be responsible for the production and delivery of original programming on our strategic partner’s content slate on Twitch.tv.
- Develop and creatively ideate content week-over-week to cultivate success, referencing data and metrics reporting.
- Align the partner & Twitch behind a greenlight framework and content slate that ensures aligned goals and transparency.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and solve any physical production issues, escalating as necessary.
- Recommend upgrades to physical production load out.
- Serve as a key collaborator in creative brainstorms of what makes content successful on Twitch and how to tailor a channel strategy accordingly. Continue to raise the bar on what good looks like through real time adjustments and innovations.
- Help conceive formats to make interactivity a fundamental and vital part of the storytelling experience.
- Be a student of the partner’s growing community, stimulating that community’s growth, and iterate their needs and learnings into programming with speed and agility.
- Compose a weekly post mortem on partner’s content based on metrics but with your insights, observations, and interpretations.
- Identify talent and/or influencers in partner content initiatives.
- Ensure Twitch’s relationship with the partner is one of integrity, and that their relevant needs are surfaced, utilizing Twitch’s resources as solutions.
- To achieve all of the above, the candidate will have to demonstrate the ability to organize a creative process, communicate their intent and progress, and measure their results against clearly defined business goals
- BA in Entertainment or related field.
- 3+ years of production management experience in Video and/or Live Video.
- 1+ years of interactive experience.
- A curiosity for communities and the role that content and storytelling plays in building relationships
- A keen understanding for programming and audience development levers.
- Affinity for leveraging data and insights to inform ideation.
- Experience shipping interactive productions to viewing audiences.
- Experience as a Twitch streamer with 1+ years of experience and with 100+ average simultaneous viewers.
- Worked on a production with interactive elements for Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, or other online video service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.