About the Role
The People & Places technology team is looking for an experienced Systems Analyst
to be a part of our team. You will identify business needs, assess the impact of system or process changes, elicit and document requirements, and provide insight to ensure requirements are translated into workable business solutions. You will refine our current systems (Workday) to improve our user experience while facilitating increasing demands that come with scale. This role will require collaboration across the People and Places function, across departments within Twitch and with our partners at Amazon.
- Serve primarily as Workday HCM Business Analyst, responsible for the scope and delivery of enhancements that improve and help our People (HR) Organization. This also includes staying updated with Workday releases and road-maps and identifying opportunities to use new features to improve our processes.
- Provide expertise to help manage data cleansing / transformation
- Research and identify solutions to business issues, and new HR Program requirements.
- Help to continuously develop on the HRIS roadmap
- Partner with people analytics team on reporting, data management, security / access – support and advice on reporting dashboards
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience as a systems Business Analyst supporting a People (HR) organization
- 3+ years of broad hands-on Workday experience. Workday experience should include application administration, business process configuration, security, custom reporting, EIB data uploads
- Comfortable working side by side with the team when needed, and proven collaborator.
- Experience in business requirements gathering, process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional design specifications, system configuration, and development of reports, system tests, procedures and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, IT or a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.