Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is seeking a Sr. Technical Solutions Consultant to join our hypergrowth ad sales business in New York. Your in-depth knowledge of digital advertising solutions, combined with your strong relationship-building and technical expertise, will shape how our advertisers find success on Twitch.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Planning, you will lead in-market product commercialization, market analysis, customer product needs assessments, and daily technical escalations to maintain the success of our customers. You can understand complex technical concepts and to communicate them with non-technical audiences. You're also someone who can identify opportunities for increased efficiencies and enjoy working across the Twitch sales organization to continuously improve our products and operations. Additionally, you will analyze customer feedback data to guide solutions development with Product Management and Revenue Operations teams.
- Collaborate with Twitch Sales to support new product business opportunities and help complex rollouts
- Develop go-to-market strategy and summarize vast amounts of information into succinct strategy documents for clients and Sales teams
- Provide reliable resolution of important and high impact technical problems for customers
- Bridge the gap between technical teams (Product Management, Tech Ops, etc.) and Sales, to:
- plan, prioritize, and launch new features with Sales and Marketing;
- capture customer feedback to help shape our future product roadmap;
- partner with Client Success & Revenue Ops to identify product successes and pain points;
- Absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them with a non-technical audience effectively
- Continually evaluate sales process & workflows to surface bugs faster to the engineering team
- Analyze customer feedback data to advocate for improved advertiser solutions
- Conduct technical solutions training to the Twitch sales team
- 5+ years experience in an online advertising role and familiarity with the ad serving industry and internet technologies.
- Customer-facing experience in product implementations, digital ad operations or technical sales
- Ability to guide and drive technical decisions within complex organizations and with multiple partner groups
- Wlilingness to travel to meet with clients
- Medical, Dental
- Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.