Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch's Sales Marketing team is the marketing team that supports the advertising sales team. Through integration of research and strategy the sales marketing team has the goal to develop the Twitch brand from a B2B viewpoint increasing market share.
Responsibilities of this team include sales marketing communications, B2B events, research, case study development, ad product packaging and post-sales programming. You are an accomplished quantitative analyst with experience working with real-world audience metrics and user behavior data. You will be curious and get a kick out of translating your data-driven insights about people into presentations and reports that delight and help close our customers. You will report to the VP of Advertiser Marketing.
- Create competitive advantages for Twitch by delivering insights that help establish strategy for go-to market sales pitches that demonstrate the power of the Twitch community
- Handle daily insights requests from clients that range from viewership of programs on Twitch to composition of specific audiences on Twitch
- Take advantage of our comprehensive user behavior data collection pipeline to complement audience surveys
- Partner with sales marketing strategist to turn analysis into insight-driven stories
- Work with client-facing teams to perform measurement programs that help clients understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Twitch
- Develop clear presentations of essential research findings to educate clients and help increase sales marketing goals through
- Understand the competitive landscape, advertising trends, and client needs for advertising with an eye toward translating this into specific relevant research findings
- BA/BS in Marketing (with experience on market research) Computer Science, or Statistics
- 5 years experience in a market research or insights role at a research firm (Nielsen/Millward Brown), ad agency or digital media publisher/platform
- Knowledge base of all syndicated research as it pertains to the advertising industry (Comscore, Nielsen and so forth)
- Background with media measurement tools and methodology (Millward Brown, Placed, NCS and so forth)
- Demonstrated experience in qualitative and quantitative research
- Be an expert in: Custom analyses (including benchmarking)
- Experience in survey design
- Successful experience partnering with cross-functional teams
- Present accurate data and analyses to form clear actionable insights
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.