Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
You will focus on preparing daily, weekly and monthly reporting for the sales organization. You will help promote revenue-generating projects, conducting opportunity assessments, and shaping overall sales strategy and prioritization. During a typical week this role can expect to use multiple data systems to compile data sets, review data, uncover insights about the business, and present findings and proposals to management. You will also manage operational tasks and resolve business-related matters on an ongoing basis.
You will feel equally comfortable heads-down in data and leading projects to completion, and will excel in an environment of rapid context-switching. You will work across the entire organization including Partnerships, Content, Marketing, Ad Product, Engineering, Finance and Legal to develop and understand deep knowledge of Twitch’s business. You will translate this knowledge into building important parts of the Advertising Sales organization. Current and ongoing work spans the following areas: sales strategy, strategic planning, operations, process creation, process improvement, international expansion strategy, and internal and ad hoc reporting. As one of the first essential hires to support a growing senior business team within sales, you will help shape the way the global organization reports on activities and grow its business.
- Promote performance improvements across the sales organization and build the foundation for it to increase. This will include building go-to-market playbooks, revenue optimization strategic projects to enhance productivity, process redesign, product roadmap and launches, resource allocation and pipeline analytics.Help with co-authoring visible and extremely important business reporting to senior management.
- Work with team and management to identify systems, data or process need that can increase revenue; draft and maintain detailed documentation of policies; improve sales processes.
- Manage quota-setting processes for entire APAC region; run completion analytics, identify performance improvement areas and bring planning to improve results
- Perform detailed analysis over the business including organizational design, sales cycles, average deal composition, account analytics, and revenue analytics
- Develop financial and operational metrics; use data to create meaningful business proposals
- Use data systems such as Salesforce, SQL, and Tableau to identify insights and surface to Management.
- Partner with Strategic Planning teams to implement new sales data systems including planning, commissions, territory mapping
- 7 or more years of experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Consulting, Professional Services, Planning, Analytics or related field
- Deep experience in financial modeling, data analysis, and the ability to see beyond the numbers to create sound decision-making
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- At least 2 years of experience managing a team
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments with senior level executives
- Experience with Salesforce.com, specifically around reporting, Salesforce Einstein and Salesforce Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of financial concepts, including financial statements (namely the P&L or Income Statement)
- Expertise working with large datasets and digging through data
- Advertising / Media / agency experience
- You are a gamer; you understand the gaming world; you are a streamer/partner; you love Twitch; you know the Twitch product
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.