Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The People & Places Program Manager manages all our internal programs, operations, events, business processes, and the daily rhythm of business for Twitch’s Chief People Officer. You are comfortable handling confidential HR data, are organized, detail-oriented, and creative. You enjoy ownership, and working backwards to increase project effectiveness.
You will report to the Chief People Officer and work with the People and Places and Twitch leadership, Amazon leaders, and the Twitch executive assistants cohort, to ensure on deliverables at the company level.
- Manage the annual People and Places internal communication plan, including drafting, scheduling and producing all People and Places events ( including All-Hands, team-building offsite events, leadership seminars, and morale events).
- Schedule employee engagement meetings with Chief People Officer and managing personal and professional milestones of the CPO’s direct reports.
- Help manage regular business review processes for the team, including but not limited to (bi-annual People and Places business operating plan brief, talent review, engagement surveys, by creating a framework for each business process, setting a backward-working timeline to ensure all deliverables are assigned and distributed on time, taking accurate minutes, disseminating notes, and assigning and monitoring action items to ensure accountability and completion of personal and team-wide projects.
- Conduct monthly workforce audits and maintain the People and Places department chart to ensure correct headcount and cost center for all teams across the organization.
- Drive or coordinate with various teams to secure their support for cross functional projects. Communicate with all parties about recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions.
- Manage the rhythm of business for the CPO, which includes creating and implementing a customized meeting rhythm, handling all scheduling requests to increase efficiency and productivity based on priorities, travel arrangements and reimbursements, and preparing and distributing meeting materials.
- Manage and be accountable for team events and swag, with special attention to tracking and managing resource usage, financial reporting and billing.
- Bachelor’s degree or 6+ years of relevant experience in operations, administration, or program management
- Customer oriented
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and execute multiple tasks and projects, sometimes with little or no guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills expressed by prior work assignments and product
- Ability to prioritize while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Professional polish and ability to demonstrate grace and composure
- Experience implementing organization-wide schedule, communications, and programs