Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. Every part of the work we do is with the goal of making Twitch even more efficient, and responsive.
We are growing our sizable infrastructure and are looking for someone who can help help grow the Twitch network. You will directly influence the success of Twitch by expanding the network footprint to sustain our phenomenal growth. You will be well situated for someone looking to work with multinational companies on a global scale.
- Provision 10GbE and 100GbE network interconnections, from LOA/CFA to passing traffic (Layer 1-3)
- Field inquiries for peering activations on public Internet Exchange fabrics
- Create peering requests to establish, or augment, peering relationships
- Conduct network audits to ensure network-wide consistency
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Diagnose faults and work with data-center technicians to fix
- Can sometimes work odd-hours for migrations/network moves
- Track cross connect moves/adds/changes
- Track capacity additions over time
- Manage vendor capacity delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- 3+ years in a previous Network Provisioner role
- Comfortable working at the Command Line Interface for configuration and diagnostics (Brocade, Cisco, or Arista)
- Experience with different physical media types and optical transceivers
- Understanding of Internet networks, architectures, and service providers
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.