Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking to hire a Security Manager to manage projects involving physical security systems design, specification, and technical oversight for our global infrastructure including datacenters, leased collocations, and other types of facilities. This person will work directly with our teams including security vendors and project managers to deliver accurate high-quality services.
Selected you will manage the on-site operational physical security of our Data Centers and will have a knowledge of access control systems and process, guard force management, reporting security metrics, security audits and incident reporting.
You will also understand and maintain compliance requirements with international standards such as (SOC1, SOC2 and ISO27001). You will also be responsible for the implementation of new processes and adherence to existing Amazon policy and procedure relating to security guarding, media security, CCTV monitoring and the protection of customer data.
You will build relationships with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the security and safety of Amazon. As part of a global leader in this space you will also be required to work with peers in other geographic regions and travel as needed by Amazon.
- Coordinate physical security (security services, access control and CCTV systems, site surveys), investigations, risk/threat assessment
- Manage employees and contractors performing specific security goals and monitor vendor performance.
- Design, implement and approve physical security for white space datacenter spaces.·
- Investigate site incidents and provide detailed reports
- Oversee projects to ensure they are delivered within budget and in accordance with established standards and deadlines.
- Receive escalations/notifications of physical security and business affecting incidents/events and appropriately triage, ensuring that leadership is made initially and continuously aware when appropriate
- Create and manage key performance metrics
- Work with security service providers
- Train others in security procedures
- Travel locally and internationally
- 5+ years of security operations and/or law enforcement experience, including training others in security procedures
- 2+ years of experience with security software systems such as Lenel
- 2+ years of experience of video surveillance equipment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.