Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Partnerships team brings new content creators to Twitch and develops them into some of the industry's biggest names. As a Salesforce Engineer, you will report to the Salesforce Technical Architect, working with the Partnerships Operations team to support Account Managers on a global Salesforce instance that supports Go-To-Market, Product, and Finance/Legal processes helping Twitch partners. Your team will be a mix of remote and San Francisco-based coworkers that operate remote-first.
You'll work in a Salesforce instance that has been on Lightning Experience since launch (4 years old), is built intentionally on enterprise patterns, and is managed with version control. Your primary responsibilities will revolve around developing well-architected and scalable Salesforce solutions on Lightning, but the opportunity for dipping your toes into AWS development of data pipelines, continued investment into DevOps (Continuous Integration, Packaging), contributing to integration architecture, and assisting in the development of system health and adoption tracking are within the scope of our team.
- Align with business and operations teams to groom technical requirements
- Architect, develop, and test scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform using declarative features, Apex, and Lightning Web Components
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Salesforce system architecture and and help standardize developer best practices
- Help evolve our DevOps and internal tooling investments to increase delivery velocity and quality
- Work across departments on shared technical programs
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and customization (Apex, Lightning, Visualforce)
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce data loading tools, web services, and middleware (such as Informatica)
- Experience with version control (such as Git)
- Experience setting up or maintaining continuous integration pipelines on Salesforce (such as Jenkins)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with APTTUS Contract Management Software (CLM)
- Experience with Tableau or Einstein Analytics
- Experience in a client or internal customer-facing technical role
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance, 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave, Flexible PTO, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.