Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are looking for a hands-on Senior Data Engineer to join our team for a Global Green-Field Implementation of SAP S4/HANA. This is an essential role and is important to our overall strategy. We ask that you have a broad working knowledge of integrated system solutions. You will be a lead Engineer to the integration team to enhance existing systems applications to solve complex new projects. Requires 6 or more years of progressive experience in programming and analysis, with exposure to multiple platforms as it relates to Integrations and the use of Middleware, i.e, Informatica, and Mulesoft. You will report to the Senior Director of Corporate Engineering.
- Have both development and administration skills in Informatica PowerCenter
- Help create and maintain detailed project plans
- Require excellent testing skills. Develop Unit and Integration test plans and test cases. Implement the plan, verify and document results.
- Experience in the Analysis, Design, Testing and Implementation of business application systems for manufacturing industry
- Partner with other Data Warehouse teams, SQL DBAs, project team and business resources.
- Experience resolving ongoing issues and bug fixes; monitor Informatica sessions
- Complete a project to stand up a new development and production copies of Informatica application servers
- Complete software Informatica installation and configuration on new servers
- Migrate copies of Informatica applications and components from one company to another.
- Experience working with the Informatica PowerCenter version 10.2 suite of tools
- Designer - Developers need understanding of essential transformations such as Expression, Aggregator, Joiner, Lookup, Normalizer, Router, Sorter, Union and Update Strategy
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Server tools
- Repository manager
- Integration with Data Warehouses
- Administrative tools - creating users and groups, setting their roles and privileges and attending to server issues
- Experience with PowerExchange connector for SAP NetWeaver
- Create ABAP and extract SAP tables to staging area and loading to target data warehouses
- Understanding of SAP functions and their integration in mappings
- Understanding of important SAP tables and their relationships - related to sales, materials and production
- Experience extracting SAP tables to staging area and loading to target data warehouses
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.