Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is searching for People Partners (HRBP) to join our team in San Francisco. These individuals will support our leadership and employees to provide strategic partnership for people programs and people experience in Twitch. This isn’t just about running a smooth promotion process, our People Partners need to understand our business, have a connection to our employees and bring a passion for our culture. They develop relationships across the organization which allow them to anticipate people needs, proactively address pain points, and ensure a workplace where everyone can contribute. Our people team is focused on helping our business scale, our managers to lead and our people to grow. The people partners play an essential strategic role to achieving those outcomes. You will join an organization where you can improve the thinking around our people processes and systems, resulting in direct impact on our employee experience.
We ask that you collaborate across the People and Places functions, across departments within Twitch and with our partners at Amazon.
- Partner with business leaders to develop an effective People strategy
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to executives and senior leaders
- Find creative organizational development solutions and cutting edge HR services across talent management, career development, performance management, leadership development and culture
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that allow the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Partner with other teams such as People Development, Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Develop knowledge to promote the Twitch culture with team members
- Guide communication between recruiting and our teams. Participate in interview processes for essential hires
- Promote cross functional HR programs
- Comfortable working side by side with the team when needed, and proven collaborator.
- 10+ years experience in an HRBP role, preferably in a tech environment
- Experience understanding organizational issues and driving change
- Engaged in promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- The ability to work well across different functions to integrate HR and business strategies
- Experience using data to identify insights that guide action
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation experience
- The ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Net positive contributor to company community and culture above and beyond job responsibilities
- Experience across both larger established organizations and smaller high-growth ones.
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.