Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch Advertising Sales Director South Korea will be a crucial member of a growing global sales team that provides outstanding advertising solutions to advertisers and their media buying agencies. You will report into the regional VP ad sales based in Singapore.
You will be responsible for supporting the relationship between Twitch and our local rep firm and working with Twitch global sales teams across other markets/regions when implementing global campaigns at a local level.
You will also grow the opportunity for outbound advertising from global clients based in South Korea and game developers/publishers
You will excel in a startup culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and be a resource for your clients and agencies
- Develop the relationship with Twitch rep firm
- Manage the relationships with our local rep firm
- Work closely with partners across the business to implement sales strategies and products
- Build territory ad revenue and exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling
- Represent Twitch at industry events
- 10+ years in digital media managing sales teams
- Experience managing rep firms
- An understanding of the digital media market across South Korea with experience of video
- Strong and senior relationships across media agencies and clients
- Experience with programmatic advertising
- Experience presenting to large groups at agencies/clients/events
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- University degree
- Medical Insurance
- Health Checkups
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Language Study Support
- Commuter Benefits
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships and so forth)
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.