Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Content Financial Planning and Analysis team leads Twitch’s content acquisition deal modeling and analysis, ensuring accurate reporting, budgeting, and strategic planning. The team analyzes new content investments across UGC (individual streamers) and esports, supporting the go-to-market execution. As a Finance Manager, you will help uphold financial discipline in our content acquisition process, improve our financial modelling capabilities, and improve visibility into Twitch’s content investments. You will report to the Senior Director of Content FP&A.
- Build financial models related to content acquisitions and develop financial insights to help deal teams understand and assess deal performance and return on investment
- Work with deal teams to design deal frameworks and incentive structures to improve deal monetization across multiple geographies
- Ensure accurate reporting on all deal-level financial metrics and goals, highlighting trends and explaining the causes of variances
- Provide clear analyses to partners and translate those findings into recommendations that align with Twitch’s monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Drive operational excellence in the area of finance operations, including reviewing and approving content deals, and tracking spend against budget from initial deal approval through to payment, while partnering to implement process and system improvements
- Manage multiple data sources to ensure data integrity and quality of data for content budget reporting
- Support monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc planning cycles
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math, Economics, or Engineering
- Typically 5+ years in finance/accounting, banking, or consulting experience
- Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) modeling and data analysis skills
- Highest regard for accuracy and completeness
- High degree of comfort with a P&L
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, NetSuite, and Analytics tools
- Previous startup experience
- CPA or MBA
- People management experience
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.