Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The People & Places technology team is looking for an experienced Systems Analyst/Program Lead to be a part of our team. You will identify business needs, assess the impact of system or process changes, elicit and document requirements, and provide insight to ensure requirements are translated into workable business solutions. You will refine our current systems (Workday) to improve our user experience while facilitating increasing demands that come with scale. You will also take lead on certain hr technology projects.
This role will require collaboration across the People and Places function, across departments within Twitch and with our partners at Amazon.
- Serve primarily as Workday HCM Business Analyst, responsible for the Scope and delivery of technology Solutions that improve and help our People (HR) Organization. This also includes staying updated with technology releases and road-maps and identifying opportunities to use new features to improve our processes.
- Serve as the lead for specific people technology projects and programs from inception through completion. Ensure that functional requirements are gathered and translated into appropriate functional specification documents, project team and stakeholders are identified and engaged, plans are created and maintained, and ultimate solutions are identified and deployed as required. Support the yearly people tech program calendar of events.
- Provide technical expertise to help manage data cleansing / transformation
- Research and identify solutions to business issues, and new HR Program requirements.
- Help to continuously develop on the HRIS roadmap
- Partner with people analytics team on reporting, data management, security / access – support and advice on reporting dashboards
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience as a systems Business Analyst supporting a People (HR) organization
- 3+ years of broad hands-on Workday experience. Workday experience should include application administration, business process configuration, security, custom reporting, EIB data uploads
- Experience managing complex HR technology projects to successful completion
- Comfortable working side by side with the team when needed, and proven collaborator.
- Experience in business requirements gathering, process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional design specifications, system configuration, and development of reports, system tests, procedures and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, IT or a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.