Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch Advertising Sales Director Taiwan will be a crucial member of a growing global sales team that provides excellent advertising solutions to advertisers and their media buying agencies. You will report into the regional VP ad sales based in Singapore.
You are responsible for building new and developing existing relationships with senior decision makers across all advertising markets, starting with a focus on the gaming and entertainment industries, fast moving consumer goods (CPG/FMCG), movie studios and all the local and global network media buying agencies.
Creating a culture of success through creativity, innovation and customer service throughout the team, you will be passionate about the advertising industry and the impact that Twitch has had in a short period of time.
You will excel in a startup culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and be a resource for your clients and agencies
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with clients and agencies across markets
- Manage a fast-growing team of account managers/directors (QBSRs)
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to identify sales strategies and implement products across markets
- Build territory ad revenue and exceeding goals through creative and consultative selling
- Represent Twitch at industry events
- 10+ years in digital media managing sales teams
- An understanding of the digital media market across Taiwan with experience of video
- Proven senior relationships across media agencies and clients
- Experience with programmatic advertising
- Experience presenting to large groups at agencies/clients/events
- Be proactively involved in multiple responsibilities
- University degree
- Medical Insurance
- Health Checkups
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities and Programs (e.g., gym memberships)
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.