Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Director of Agency Development APAC will develop and support Twitch growth across the region. You will report to the VP Sales APAC and you will lead all agency partnership negotiations and relationships. As such, a level of gravitas and deep knowledge of partnership agreements across media agencies and their clients is crucial.
As the Director of Agency Development APAC you will help achieve revenue targets by facilitating agency and advertiser relations and help create a frictionless sales operation. This requires collaboration through the entire Twitch global advertising sales organisation, alongside partner management across the wider business, with a focus on finance, legal and marketing.
You will work closely with the global strategic operational team for pricing and packaging plans, sales leadership for GTM and ensure we provide outstanding projects and service to Twitch advertising partners.
- Expert partnership knowledge and digital media experience (video and content) is obligatory with wider channel knowledge
- Develop the agency development strategy for the region across all agency networks
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of market dynamics and trading/negotiation skills
- Work with other regional agency development directors and country sales leaders to guarantee an aligned approach to pricing, packaging and value
- Share knowledge and help educate direct/indirect sales teams to secure investment and achieve revenue goals
- Keep current with industry changes and identify opportunities which can be used to increase revenue and promote value for our partners
- Provide data and insights for the MBR/QBR processes
- Experience negotiating contracts/agreements
- Excellent relationships with media agencies and clients
- Ability to work with large datasets, determine trends/patterns which can be used for value decisions
- Familiar with the media technology that operates across the video ecosystem
- Experience with the major buyers of video and content led advertising solutions
- Developed new ways of working that grew investment beyond forecasts
- Worked with third-parties (e.g. research companies) to demonstrate inventory strength
- Passionate about gaming
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.