Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are looking for a customer service focused Client Success Manager with online media experience who will work with our sales and other teams. The Client Success Manager will be a crucial part of a growing team that will support sales in meeting its goals and providing excellent customer service that exceeds expectations and upholds Twitch’s reputation for excellent service. Light travel may be required.
- Provide high-end customer service to clients as the main contact for all ad projects
- Process all IOs and maintain accuracy of all campaign details in CRM system
- Kick-off campaigns with clients and communicate all asset deliverables, and opportunities for optimization
- Coordinate with sales and other internal departments to build all campaign elements
- Work with the Ad Operations team to QA assets and troubleshoot live campaigns
- Provide clients with campaign reporting and wrap up decks
- Lead the development of branded custom content campaigns to ensure content is created to meet client expectations
- Verify monthly deliverables to create invoices with Finance teams accurately
- Act as an expert on all Twitch's site features and ad units
- 3+ years of online media experience
- Experience working with 3rd party ad servers (Google, Innovid, Sizmek) and ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOAT)
- Proactively troubleshoot issues in real-time and work though the proper escalation process
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.