Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Strategic Program Manager of Sponsorship Operations will report to the Director of Sponsorship Strategy to perform the daily operations of Twitch’s esports partnerships. This includes development and fulfillment of sponsorship programs for esports teams, leagues, tournaments, etc. represented by Twitch in the marketplace.
- Be the primary/secondary contact for a portfolio of partnership accounts
- Work with the Director of Sponsorship Strategy to create dynamic, multi-platform marketing programs for prospective partners to increase sponsorship sales revenue
- Conduct and lead status meetings with clients and the internal team to ensure collaboration with all stakeholders throughout the partnership
- Proactively engage with partners to build long-lasting relationships
- Coordinate the production of all elements of assigned partner contracts
- Develop sponsorship presentations, including monthly and mid-year recaps, and program wrap-up reports
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience, with related roles in sports/esports/operations
- Ability to project manage, think backwards, and plan for results
- Experience working with multiple partners, both internal and external
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, creative, and nimble
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.