Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is hiring our first Advertising Product Marketing team to join our headquarters in San Francisco. As part of the Advertising Sales organization, responsible for driving revenue from brands and agencies, you will report directly to our the Director of Advertising Product Marketing, who leads a team responsible for the ad product marketing strategy by quantifying customer needs and market opportunities to influence the product roadmap; improve product-market fit; guide adoption of our new ad products; and serve as the interface between product and sales teams. This team helps to define the product and create the feature positioning, messaging, go-to-market plan, and success metrics.
You are both data-driven and can combine consumer, advertiser, market trends and related business models. You will support the full product lifecycle across inbound and outbound phases. Inbound product marketing responsibilities include foundational analysis to identify market needs, opportunity sizing, gathering deep feedback from partners, being the “voice of the advertiser” and running alpha and beta testing processes. Outbound product marketing responsibilities include leading launch planning including impact analyses, messaging and positioning.
- Guide product strategy bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
- Identify opportunities and represent view of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Analyze product performance, summarize customer feedback and advocate improvements
- Quarterback go-to-market efforts globally to support quality, delivery and ranking launches
- Manage comprehensive, diverse activities including betas, positioning, policy and product documentation
- Embed yourself on the product team to develop and influence the product roadmap based on highest customer needs and insights
- Manage internal partners to provide marketing programs and assets across multiple channels
- 4+ years of professional experience in a corporate or startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA in Marketing, Business, or related fields a plus
- 2+ years in a marketing capacity at a technology company
- Experience partnering with Product Management, PR, and senior executives
- Data-driven analytical thinker: able to guide metrics and benchmarks to ensure improvement in process and results
- Project management skills, with experience working with and building marketing strategy
- Ability to prioritize multiple ambiguous deadlines and projects
- Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.