Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The People & Places technology team is looking for an experienced Technical Systems Analyst to be a part of our team. You will focus on analyzing and implementing end-to-end technologies used within HR. You will use your creativity and innovation to develop new approaches for enterprise applications integration, workflow automation, and overall solution architecture to improve current HR systems and integration landscape with the goal of delivering business process efficiency through the development of process automation.
This role will require collaboration across the People and Places function, across departments within Twitch and with our partners at Amazon. You will be a part of an organization where you influence the thinking around our people processes and systems, resulting in direct impact on our employee experience.
- Own integration related enhancements, fixes and implementation of new vendor integrations
- Support interfaces with several systems and issue resolution to ensure data integrity across platforms, vendors and downstream systems with people data in Workday.
- Partner directly with the functional Workday analysts to help analyze downstream effects to improve processes and always improve HRIS landscape
- Simplify integrations - platforms consolidation and best practices
- Maintain all technical design aspects of the HRIS (Workflow process, integrations, exception handling, technical test use cases)
- Provide technical expertise to help manage data cleansing / transformation
- Troubleshoot integration and data issues, validate results, recommend/implement tools and process improvements
- Research and identify solutions to business issues, and new HR Program requirements.
- Partner with people analytics team on reporting, data management, security / access – support and advice on reporting capabilities to improve reporting dashboards, and promote self-service analytics
- Help evaluate new technologies, application solutions, techniques, and related products and tools.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in HR Technology
- 3+ years of broad hands on Workday experience. Workday experience should include application administration, business process configuration, security, custom reporting, integration build and troubleshooting, EIB data uploads
- Results oriented person who operates with the business outcomes in mind and guides improvement.
- Comfortable working side by side with the team when needed, and proven collaborator.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in integrating with Greenhouse ATS system
- Experience across both larger established organizations and smaller high growth ones.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.