Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Revenue and Margin Finance team drives profitable growth partnering with our essential Revenue Business leaders: Advertising, Commerce (Subscriptions, Bits, Digital Items) and other revenue (including Merchandising). As the Finance Director, you will lead projects and reporting. This involves building complex forecasting models, optimizing Indicators to enhance financial results, leading monthly/quarterly P&L reviews and long-term strategic planning. You will report to the Senior Director of Finance.
- Represent the team and Finance both inside and outside the CFO organization, building trusting relationships and lead outcomes
- Be an expert to our Collaborators and develop a 5-year financial roadmap for revenue-generating functions
- Lead in-depth monthly, quarterly re-forecasts and periodical Business Reviews
- Guide investments by leading strategic cost-benefit analysis (including Return on investment, LTV and other similar financial models)
- Oversee the development/improvement of complex forecasting models and provide coaching to less experienced team members
- Partner with Accounting, Tax and Corporate Strategy on core strategic programs
- Prepare clear and bring concise written/verbal recommendations to Executives
- Understand the industry and the business to achieve relevant insights
- Business savviness and the ability to translate complex business operating models and operational Indicators into financial performance
- Team-first mentality and help improve Finance in the organization
- Solid knowledge of the P&L and GAAP principles
- Partner with C-suite level executives
- Familiarity with LTV, CAC, cohort analysis, Analytics tools
- Tech/Media industry experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.