Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Commerce product team helps streamers grow their community and make money streaming on Twitch. Commerce is looking for someone to drive strategy and roadmap for Gifting, Bits, and Digital Assets. As the product owner and team leader, you will oversee the long-term vision, strategy, and launch of products and features celebrating community support. You will work closely with teams across the company including Partnerships, Viewer Experience, and Community.
You will have experience creating the product vision and roadmap for our products, the ability to develop strategic vision based on rigorous analytics, a passion for helping streamers make money, and experience collaborating with senior leaders across all partners. In addition to defining and developing the roadmap and three year plan for transactional monetization, you will also lead new product development to have direct impact on millions of creators and viewers every day.
- Lead the definition, design and construction of large-scale products that help streamers grow and sustain their communities
- Grow a team of technical product managers supporting Gifting, Bits, and Digital Assets
- Lead the development of product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements, user stories, and product specifications
- Manage trade-offs among customer experience and performance
- Resolve strategic issues to meet team’s financial, and technical goals
- Communicate product plans and results that influence senior executives
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management
- 3+ years experience working on consumer-facing products
- 2+ years of people management
- Experience translating customer needs into detailed product requirements
- Technical fluency; can understand and discuss mobile and web architecture and technologies, gauge complexity of a planned feature, make schedule tradeoffs, and evaluate roadmap timeframes with technical team members
- Gaming industry experience
- Experience working with SQL
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.