Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch Customer Support is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch’s community members. With Amazon’s customer obsession philosophy we are bolstering our Customer Support team to provide outstanding service to all of our community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our growing team in our San Francisco office. As a CSR on the Twitch Support team, you will need broad skills to be successful. Not only will you directly support the wide variety of Twitch users, while ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with product and engineering teams to share customer feedback and insights to help us build the best possible platform and services for our community.
As a CSR, you will review and resolve support requests using a variety of software tools to navigate user accounts, research and review policies, and communicate solutions to our community in a fun environment. Twitch has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture— Our global team is always iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to better the Twitch community and connect in meaningful ways.
- Resolve customer inquiries in a considerate and accurate.
- Meet service level agreements set by Twitch Customer Experience leadership
- Track issues escalated for resolution to ensure customers receive a response
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude
- Immerse yourself into the culture of Twitch, the video game industry, and our expanding repertoire of content
- Identify customer needs and communicating them to the relevant teams
- Work with product teams to monitor performance of products and corresponding support metrics
- Uphold company values and aim to always improve the platform and community experience
- Fluent German and English speaker
- BA/BS or Associate’s degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience
- Experience as a broadcaster on Twitch
- Previous work in customer support, tech support, or moderating content for a web-based application
- Working knowledge of Windows, Mac, & mobile operating systems
- Empathize with and support customer needs
- Agile as programs and procedures change
- Critical thinker, especially as applied to determining customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Problem solving skills, notably basic home network troubleshooting
- Work well in a globally distributed team environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.