Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch team is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our APAC Managing Director. We're looking for someone who is experienced at support on C-level executive and learning quickly in a fast-growing environment. You will work in Singapore and reports directly to our APAC Managing Director, and will also provide support to our APAC head of Sales.
- Review and manage a complex calendar based on Executive and team priorities with prompt decision-making
- Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings and departmental events while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues
- Manage logistics and coordination of annual planning and ongoing business deliverables
- Always seek areas for improvement while driving implementation of solutions within the department
- Help prepare presentations and correspondences including ownership and scheduling of restricted meeting spaces
- Project manage all logistics and packets for our meetings. These will include department All Hands, conferences, partner meetings and conventions
- Execute internal projects from conception to the conclusion
- Coordinate our travel arrangements and accommodations
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Work thoughtfully with other EAs across Twitch and Amazon on high-level projects and company wide events
- Handle confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- 5+ years experience supporting an C-Level executive and your team
- Proactively resolve problems with independence.
- Perform responsibilities with a high level of confidentiality and discretion and is comfortable supporting a team that works with sensitive information
- Experience with Slack, Expense and Travel Software
- Experience in proof-reading internal documents
- Manage priorities of responsibilities
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency
- Understanding of business processes and organizational budgets
- Manage priorities with efficiency
- Experience in a new office set up
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.