Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. Every part of the work we do is with the goal of making Twitch even more efficient and responsive.
We are quickly growing our sizable infrastructure and are looking for someone that can help help grow the Twitch Network. You will implement and on-going operations management of the next-generation technology hardware supply chain for Twitch. You will be involved in the procurement, and logistics of server and networking hardware to support Twitch’s industry-leading live video platform. You will work closely with our Amazon counterparts to advocate Twitch needs in Amazon’s global ecosystem to facilitate Twitch expansion to new and growing markets. You will work with your team to establish service levels, measure and manage the delivery and performance of vendors.
- Create projects to improve supply chain efficiency and overall cost structure
- Guide complex business analysis to identify opportunities to improve all processes
- Manage lists of alternate vendors for systems comparing price, delivery time and service
- Manage the internal pricing catalog and lead time for infrastructure hardware
- Influence internal technical teams to create multi-system process changes and provide scalable solutions for continued growth
- Be part of defining and executing a lightweight, efficient and reliable procurement process
- Create complex demand/supply forecasts (inputs, outputs, rationale, and gaps) with recommendations to senior management
- Develop new models for demand/supply forecasts based on segmented supply chain solutions
- Maintain a pipeline forecast for demand, order and delivery with your partners and vendors
- Maximize efficiency by identifying key levers that have the greatest impact on operational efficiencies
- Organize procurement schedules with key stakeholders to support both all of our projects
- Identify and manage key metrics to track performance and support improvement
- Manage the E2E Procure-to-Pay process for the Global Infrastructure team and collaborate with our teams to improve business systems to support procurement, inventory, and asset tracking
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of supply chain, inventory management, finance, vendor management experience ideally within technology hardware.
- Advanced Excel (can perform complex functions) and manipulate large data sets
- Proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL, and statistics software
- Experience with international shipping and customs
- Experience with and understanding of financial management and budgeting
- Lean/Six Sigma process analysis and definition
- Strong data analytics
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.