Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch team is in search of an Executive Assistant to support and report to the General Counsel and SVP of Alliance and Corporate Development. We're seeking someone who has advanced calendaring skills and experienced at quickly iterating changing schedules and events.
- Gain knowledge of team and overall Twitch business; serve as a strategic partner to Executives and their extended teams.
- Work with other EAs across Twitch, Amazon, and external companies.
- Manage complex calendar events based on Executives and Teams priorities with prompt and sound decisions.
- Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings and departmental events (offsite events, All Hands, conferences, and conventions) while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and accommodations for multiple team members.
- Serve as a Twitch culture ambassador - manage swag, recognition, and team building events.
- Manage expense reporting and approvals for Executives.
- Liaison between executive and IT, AV, HR, and Workplace support.
- Help prepare presentations and correspondence.
- Available to sit in on executive meeting(s), capturing relevant notes and key decisions.
- Available to support onboarding of new team members.
- 3+ years of administrative experience, supporting multiple executives
- Manage priorities with efficiency.
- Experience with Slack, Expense & Travel Software.
- Execution of events such as Offsite events, Happy Hours, All Hands.
- History of coordinating travel & events within company travel & expense policy.
- Experience balancing priorities and complex requests.
- Experience with business processes and organizational budgets
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance, 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave, Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages), Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily, Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.