Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch legal team is looking for an experienced person for the role of Sr. Manager of Business and Legal Affairs, Talent and Studios. You will join Twitch’s close-knit legal team, with team members on Amazon legal teams and with our outside counsel, and have fun tackling the complex issues of our user community. You will report to the Deputy General Counsel who is based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Negotiate and draft agreements for talent, content, marketing and other commercial transactions.
- Counsel our teams on many legal and business issues, including rights and clearances
- Coordinate with diverse partners, including business development, partnerships, marketing, sales, and finance.
- Collaborate with legal team members to improve processes and ensure business demands are satisfied.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent;
- 5+ years of experience navigating talent, content, and entertainment transactions, preferably in the digital space
- Experience with talent agencies, managers and representatives
- Experience drafting and closing production agreements and several studio agreements.
- Maintain a collegial attitude who cherishes working with others.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance, 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave, Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.), Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily, Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.