Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for an experienced marketeer to manage our marketing efforts to our enthusiastic audiences in Taiwan, with predominant focus on our streamers and viewer communities. You will create full funnel marketing campaigns in the region, establish localised corporate narratives, lead on brand messaging, content and events strategies. Reporting to the Director of Content in Taiwan, you will have high visibility across content teams, partner management, esports, and business development teams. You are technologically adept and a strategically focused person with experience working in diverse B2C marketing organizations, managing complex marketing channels / campaigns across diverse teams.
- Build and drive marketing and communication strategies to Twitch Taiwan audiences including the management and use of earned, owned (social email, on-Twitch, blog), and paid (digital and offline) media
- Conceive, devise and implement the social media strategy.
- Develop industry-leading relationships between Twitch and it’s streamers and viewers to better understand their needs, motivations, challenges, and aspirations that translates to applicable marketing strategy, narratives, and execution plans
- Oversee the development of narrative arcs, whether geo-localized or unique to Taiwan, that brings together content and product features that best addresses our needs while staying true to the Twitch brand
- Work with key marketing, product, content, and partner management to promote the Twitch brand in Taiwan
- Build campaign strategy and execution Go-to-Market plans that ladders up to overall brand and audience narratives; engage with internal creative, channel, and analytics team to ensure execution and delivery of results
- A Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of expertise in marketing, digital content marketing, and campaign execution
- Experience managing both strategy and implementation of international social channels
- Experience working with consumer/media/tech/gaming brands with diverse global audiences
- You exhibit a passion for insights and data, with a track record of translating these into hyper targeted campaigns.
- Excellent (ie, storytelling, messaging, brand guidelines copy) and verbal acumen
- Familiar with Twitch chat culture, lingo, and trends in Taiwan
- Fluent in speaking and writing Chinese Mandarin and business English. Capable of completing proposals and reports in English professionally.
- A degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields a plus
- Experience in the advertising or gaming industry preferred
- Design skills and the ability to create visually appealing presentations and templates
- Medical Insurance
- Health Checkups
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Free Snacks & Beverages