Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch Advertising Sales is a global organization dedicated to providing major brand partners with compelling and effective customized media, sponsorship and event programs. The global sales organization is comprised of business leaders, sellers, creative teams, operational teams and product managers located around the world. You will help drive revenue-generating projects, conducting opportunity assessments, and shaping overall sales strategy. During a typical week this role can expect to utilize multiple data systems to compile data sets, review data, uncover insights about the business, and present findings and proposals to management.
You will feel equally comfortable heads-down in data and leading projects to completion, and will thrive in an environment of rapid context-switching. You will work cross-functionally across the entire organization including Partnerships, Content, Marketing, Ad Product, Engineering, Finance and Legal to develop and understand deep knowledge of Twitch’s business. You will translate this knowledge into building key parts of the Advertising Sales organization. Current and ongoing work spans the following areas: sales strategy, strategic planning, operations, process creation, process improvement, international expansion strategy and ad hoc reporting.
- Drive performance improvements across the sales organization and build the foundation for it to scale. This will include building and executing go-to-market playbooks, revenue optimization strategic programs to enhance productivity, process redesign, product roadmap and launches, resource allocation and pipeline analytics.
- Assist with co-authoring highly visible and extremely important business reporting to senior management.
- Work closely with team and management to identify systems, data or process needs that can generate revenue; draft and maintain detailed documentation of processes; refine sales processes.
- Use data systems such as Salesforce, SQL, and Tableau to identify insights and surface to Management.
- Partner closely with Strategic Planning teams to implement new sales systems including planning, commissions, territory mapping, etc
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Consulting, Professional Services, Planning, Analytics or related field
- Deep experience in financial modelling, data analysis, and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Deep experience with Salesforce.com, specifically around reporting, Salesforce Einstein and Salesforce Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Expert in Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint, G Suite
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Understanding of financial concepts, including financial statements (namely the P&L or Income Statement)
- Expertise working with large datasets and digging through data
- Advertising / Media / agency experience is a plus
- You are a gamer; you understand the gaming world; you are a streamer/partner; you love Twitch; you know the Twitch product
- Private Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Maternity & Parental Leave, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.), Lunch Served Four Times a Week, Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.