Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Sales Marketing team supports the Advertising Sales team through the integration of strategy, research, and event programs. Our goal is to develop the B2B Twitch brand, educating and inspiring brands and agencies to increase market share and revenue. Responsibilities of this team include Events, Research, Case Study Development, Ad Product Packaging and Post-Sales Programming.
The Advertiser Marketing Manager is an exciting new role at Twitch in Europe, which reports to the EMEA Advertiser Marketing Director based in London. It's an important role which will work across all EU markets and help shape strategy to increase revenue.
You will be an accomplished international marketer who is experienced in writing and delivering client communications, campaign case studies and award entries, and can work with audience metrics and user behaviour data to position Twitch through storytelling in presentations, one sheets, and sales collateral.
- Work with the US Sales Marketing team to localise central sales collateral, including presentations, videos and infographics, ensuring that the sales narrative aligns with the global story and is packaged for local markets
- Work with EMEA sales teams to ensure that sales narratives are communicated and understood, collect feedback on how to improve stories for the region to build awareness, enable sales, and increase revenue
- Express the value proposition and benefits of Twitch’s ad products, solutions and audience, and weave this knowledge into client communications
- Manage B2B email marketing program, including database management, writing and reporting
- Scope out relevant industry awards and work with marketing and sales leadership to identify campaigns and write compelling award entries
- Create EMEA campaign case study library
- Work with Sales Marketing leadership and EMEA PR team on branded content and to use local spokespeople to promote Twitch’s sales narrative in trade press
- Report on Sales Marketing activity, highlighting insights, success and attributions
- Support event activations
- 3+ years experience in marketing digital media products with experience in how marketing is utilised by a sales organisation
- Experience managing the production of videos, infographics and branded content
- Expertise using Pardot (or similar) to manage client databases and email programs
- Strong design skills to create clean and functional slides in Powerpoint
- Experience writing copy and creating presentations to reach potential and existing advertisers
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry
- Experience with PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite, comScore and Nielsen products
- Fluency in (a) European language(s), in particular German and/or French
- An advertising or gaming background
- The ability handle changing graphics in Photoshop
- Experience reading and deciphering data
- Private Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Maternity & Parental Leave, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.), Lunch Served Five Times a Week, Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.