Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As a Sales Enablement Program Manager, you will help analyze sales enablement needs, design & develop learning and other enablement programs, and evaluate & iterate on an on-going basis. We're looking for someone creative and with an Instructional Design or learning background with strong business presence to help manage cross-functional relationships and drive programs with internal stakeholders and external vendors from start to finish.
- Be the regional representative for Sales Enablement, owning the function that connects or provides the revenue organization with the information, content, training, and tools that help salespeople sell more effectively.
- Responsible for the strategy, development, and measurement of sales enablement programs in the region.
- Use people-related and sales data to drive better decision making and develop key metrics to review the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and programs both reporting back to the global organization as well as to regional stakeholders.
- Build out repeatable best practices to facilitate the scaling of the Sales Enablement team in the region.
- Work with the global team to balance resource allocation, business needs, and enablement opportunities to maximize the commercial outcome of sales enablement efforts.
- Work with internal and external partners to execute on sales enablement strategies as needed.
- Build relationships with L&D and other cross-functional business partners, regionally, to collaborate on skill gaps and learning priorities.
- 5+ years in a Sales Training, Sales Enablement or correlated marketing organization.
- Experience in consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
- Business acumen and marketing familiarity.
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments.
- Experience selling.
- Experience in the tech industry.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages