Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The mission of the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio is to empower brands to authentically engage on Twitch. We're looking for a Creative Strategist to join our award-winning commercial studio with the role based in San Francisco. Reporting to the West Coast Creative Strategy Lead you will guide brands on how to best leverage Twitch, the gaming industry and live streaming technology to reach customers in a meaningful way. You will work directly with the sales team, Creative Producers, Program Activation Managers and Client Success teams to create excellent creative campaigns for brands on Twitch. You will also work directly with external brands and agencies agencies to provide expertise on Twitch touch points.
- You will respond to client RFP’s with compelling proposals that serve the brand’s needs while leveraging the best of Twitch’s platform, products and talent.
- You will attend client meetings, pitches and collaborative work sessions to translate, educate and evangelize Twitch to our advertising clients.
- You will help articulate high-concept ideas and proposals to sellers, media agencies and clients to ensure they’re effectively communicated.
- You will conceptualize campaigns in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while juggling multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You have a Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years commercial experience working on a dedicated creative team at an agency, brand or platform.
- You will have a portfolio that showcases: Award worthy campaign concepts; experience across varied media and technologies; Multi-sector campaign experience including gaming, FMCG and Entertainment.
- You will be familiar with the RFP process, analyzing briefs, ideating and providing commercially attractive responses.
- You have experience presenting creative concepts to clients and are comfortable pitching live
- You will understand Twitch, the Influencer space, branded content and the digital advertising landscape.
- Creative agency experience
- Passion for Twitch/Gaming/esports
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.