Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment, and our video delivery service is at the core of that vision. Helping Twitch always stay ahead of the curve requires building robust and scalable infrastructure tools that can really dig into our current environment and forecast where we need to go. We are looking for engineers who are excited by the thought of automating processes in the capacity space and to create new, great tools for the organization. You will help with capacity reporting automation as well as forecasting for our network at Twitch. You will help develop, test, deploy, operate, and improve our infrastructure automation toolset. As part of the team, we will work together to add scale and reliability to our efforts.
- Design, implement, and deploy robust and configurable tools for infrastructure
- Create, test, and document services and their operational process
- Help define the future of the Twitch capacity automation
- Collaborate across the organization to define, design, build and improve business and technical processes
- 4+ years of system development experience
- Excellent command of the ServiceNow development platform
- Experience with APIs, both building technologies and implementation
- Experience with the Service Portal and building reusable components
- You know how to ship code in fast, iterative cycles
- You speak Agile. Fluently.
- A Bachelor, or preferably Master, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.