Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We work with strategic partners across entertainment, gaming, OEM, and consumer products departments. To support our growth, we are looking for a motivated Business Development Manager with experience in relationship management to create impactful partnerships. We are looking for someone with experience managing complex relationships and nurturing them to success. This team member is expected to help set the standard for outstanding partner management and will partner with the world's largest game companies to promote big programs, and improve growth. You will negotiate terms that benefit our Twitch communities.
Come create the future of multiplayer entertainment at Twitch! As a member of Twitch’s BD team, you’ll use industry experience to guide strategic projects across departments, including gaming, entertainment, and consumer products. You’ll source, negotiate, and execute deals with Twitch’s most gaming partners, while setting the standard for outstanding partner management. You can operate within a dynamic and diverse team bringing a passion for the industry to your work.
- Establish relationships with key game publishing partners, including understanding our needs, visions, and goals of our partners and the departments you will represent
- Produce and execute partnership engagements which includes managing relationships and negotiations through to execution to ensure successful long-term partnerships
- Manage projects simultaneously while contributing to financial modeling, legal engagements, co-marketing expertise, and appropriate partner reporting over a variety of business categories including commerce, digital media, mobile, advertising, and web services from creation to go-to-market
- Promote product vision and strategies to all partners by providing relevant insights to our teams based on customer feedback and data analysis
- Identify new partnership opportunities applying relevant data points to make informed decisions
- 4+ years of business development, corp dev, operations, or production experience at a gaming or technology company
- A solid track record in a partner facing role who values collaborating and a customer focus
- Knowledge of Twitch and our partner’s ecosystems
- Passion and knowledge for gaming, content, and media
- Have professional relationships with game publishers, game console manufacturers, or mobile platforms
- Experience with business modeling for games or media
- Travel for conferences, trade shows, and events
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.