Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The mission of the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio is to empower brands to authentically engage live communities. Reporting to the Creative Strategy Lead, the Creative Strategist will be an important player contributing to Brand Partnership Studio mission within the New York office. You will guide brands on how to best leverage Twitch, the gaming industry and live streaming technology to reach customers in a meaningful way.
- You will respond to client RFP’s with compelling proposals that serve the brand’s needs while applying the best of Twitch’s platform, products and talent.
- You will attend client meetings, pitches and collaborative work sessions to translate, educate and evangelize Twitch to our advertising clients.
- You will help articulate high-concept ideas and proposals to sellers, media agencies and clients to ensure they’re effectively communicated.
- You will conceptualize campaigns in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while juggling multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You have a Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years experience working on a dedicated creative team at an agency or platform.
- You have experience generating creative ideas that fit within a brand’s strategy or framework.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can take a complex concept and present it in a way that is easy to understand.
- You are familiar with the RFP process, analyzing briefs, the problems brands are trying to solve, and how to deliver an effective response.
- You understand Twitch, the Influencer space, branded content and the digital advertising landscape.
- You have experience presenting creative concepts to clients, and are comfortable pitching to executive level stakeholders.
- Creative agency experience
- Passion for Twitch/Gaming/esports
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.