Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch team is hiring an Executive Assistant to provide direct support to three leaders in the Consumer Product organization, managing Community and Mobile Product teams.
- Manage a complex calendar of events based on Executive and Team priorities
- Anticipate executive needs and potential conflicts
- Coordinate domestic & international travel and accommodations
- Manage expense reporting and approval for executive
- Liaison between executives, IT, AV, and Workplace support
- Prepare presentations and correspondence
- Gain knowledge of team and overall Twitch business; serve as a strategic partner to executive and their extended team.
- Work with other EAs across Twitch, Amazon, and external companies.
Program and Team Management Responsibilities
- Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings and departmental events (offsite events, All Hands, conferences, and conventions) while anticipating conflicts and proactively resolving scheduling issues
- Be a Twitch culture ambassador - manage swag, recognition, and team building events
- On-boarding of new team members
Strategic Planning Responsibilities
- Manage team finances and annual planning (e.g. annual budget, purchase orders, headcount planning, and seating charts)
- Manage logistics and coordination of ongoing business deliverables
- Create and improve processes based on executive and team needs
- 4+ years of Administrative experience
- Develop diverse relationships across the Twitch and Amazon ecosystems
- Manage events such as offsite events, Happy Hours, All Hands
- History of coordinating travel and events within company travel and expense policy
- Understanding of business processes and organizational budgets
- Experience working with Product or Engineering teams
- Proficient in Google Suite & Microsoft Office, Slack, expense & travel Software
- Interest in consumer product & development, with appetite to take on project management work
- Twitch knowledge or gaming background
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.