Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. The services we create for our users have deep, lasting effects on their lives. For many of our partnered and affiliate broadcasters, streaming on Twitch is a career, and our Subscriptions systems are central to making this possible.
As a Sr. Technical Program Manager, you will own and lead (rather than just “manage”) complex ideas, products and features from creation to launch. You partner with engineering managers, engineers, product managers and other leaders to promote cohesive strategy and planning. You have experience with the mountain you need to climb to launch products, and you celebrate and have fun when you reach the top!
- Be a leader of the team. People will look to you to guide them through difficult situations. You are well versed in understanding trade-offs, knowing how best to evaluate and communicate them.
- Dive deep with engineers into our applications. You build strong relationships with the engineers and they respect your technical feedback.
- You understand that process holds value, but do not operate at the mercy of it. You are responsible to getting to results “the process” wouldn’t have otherwise arrived at.
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical program manager capacity owning the delivery of consumer facing web applications.
- Strong technical knowledge - as in you understand what the buzzwords mean.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships and lead to successful product delivery with product managers, engineering teams and key stakeholders from different business functions
- Experience with product development methodologies (waterfall and agile), and apply them appropriately to manage programs effectively.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.