Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
This Marketing Specialist - Australia role will be responsible for managing, coordinating and executing regional level strategic marketing initiatives to build the Twitch brand with our community of creators and viewers. Key activities will include social media, local events and marketing promotions in Australia & New Zealand.
This role is cross-collaborative with both internal teams like PR, Marketing, Finance, Legal and external agencies. As the ideal candidate, you are comfortable leading initiatives under evolving timelines, have a customer focus and have a passion for live streaming and/or the gaming industry.
- Build and drive marketing and communication strategies to Twitch ANZ audiences including the management and use of earned, owned (social, email, on-Twitch, blog), and paid (digital and offline) media
- Conceive, devise and implement the social media strategy of the ANZ business.
- Develop industry-leading relationships between Twitch and it’s ANZ creators and viewers to better understand their needs, motivations, challenges, and aspirations that translates to applicable marketing strategy, narratives, and execution plans
- Oversee the development of "on-brand" marketing campaigns, whether geo-localized or unique to ANZ, that maximize the market impact of content and product feature launches
- Work with key marketing, product, content, and partner management to promote the Twitch brand in ANZ
- Build campaign strategy and execution GTM plans that ladders up to overall brand and audience narratives; engage with internal creative, channel, and analytics team to ensure execution and delivery of results
- 6+ years of expertise in marketing, content marketing, and campaign execution
- Experience managing both strategy and implementation of social channels
- Experience working with consumer/media/tech/gaming brands with diverse global audiences
- You exhibit a passion for insights and data, with a track record of translating these into hyper targeted campaigns.
- Excellent written (ie, storytelling, messaging, brand guidelines copy) and verbal acumen
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, or related fields a plus
- Experience in the advertising or gaming industry preferred
- Design skills
- Corporate Health Insurance & Life Insurance, Superannuation, Maternity & Parental Leave, Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount